Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Delete Shortcut Virus for Zuarinagar


For Zuarinagar PC user it is very annoying when you insert any USB and Pc shows lots of shortcuts Virus of My Documents and hence all the important data and files turn into invisible. Zuarinagar people
understand this is due to a shortcut virus. It is usually present in many office, college or Internet cafes. Many of my friends at Zuarinagar are facing the problems with this virus. So here is a easy tip which you can delete this virus from your pen drive


  • Open command prompt. go
to start > run > type cmd.
  • Insert your USB flash drive. Assuming it is drive I:
  • In the command prompt window type the following code and hit enter

attrib -h -r -s /s /d I:\*.*

          here replace I: with your drives name.
That's it. Now you can see the magic that all your invisible files are back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment